I am locked out of my dorm hall/dorm room. How do I get a temporary key?


A student resident may obtain a temporary key from the area desk assigned to their hall.


Area Desk Locations and Hours

Area Desk Location  Hours Phone Numbers  Halls Served
Dunbar Desk Dunbar Hall  8 a.m. – 10 p.m.  (330) 672-3610 Centennial Courts A/B/C/D/E/F, Dunbar, Engleman, Prentice, Lake, Olson, Johnson, Stopher, 
Tri-Towers Desk  Rotunda 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (330) 672-3244 Beall, McDowell, Allyn, Clark, Fletcher, Manchester, Koonce, Korb, Leebrick, Wright

Note: Please check the residence services website for updated area desk hours.

After Hours Support

Student residents should call the phone number above for their area desk. On the phone tree, students should press the corresponding number for their respective hall. This will then transfer them to the RA on duty who can assist them with the lockout.

For more information on residence halls and area desks, please see https://www.kent.edu/housing/area-desks

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 138144
Tue 9/28/21 8:47 AM
Tue 9/28/21 8:50 AM