Where can I access my 1098T tax form?

The 1098T tax forms are issued by the Bursar's office and can be accessed in FlashLine.

Step 1. Log into FlashLine by going to http://www.kent.edu  

Step 2. Under Student Finances select Tuition Tax Forms

Select Tuition Tax Forms from the Finances menu of the Student menu.

Step 3. Under Tuition Tax Forms, click on 1098-T Forms (Tuition Statement for Taxes)

Tax Forms.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37618
Thu 8/31/17 3:26 PM
Wed 7/14/21 10:20 AM