What should I do if I need something repaired or fixed in my residence hall room?

To request maintenance or repair to a residence hall room, students should complete a FlashTrack ticket at https://flashtrack.kent.edu or contact the Area Desk. If the problem is a network connection issue, please open a ticket at support.kent.edu.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37768
Thu 8/31/17 3:29 PM
Tue 7/13/21 9:50 AM