What system should I use to submit vacation or other leave time?

Unclassified, salaried employees should submit leave time by clicking the Leave Reporting link in your Flashline employee dashboard.  

Classified, hourly employees and student employees should submit the time they work in TimeClock Plus by visiting timekeeping.kent.edu.

Note: You MUST be connected to the VPN if off campus to access TimeClock Plus.

Unresolved issues with time reporting should be directed to Human Resources Records at 330-672-2901.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37898
Thu 8/31/17 3:33 PM
Mon 7/12/21 10:30 AM