Whom do I contact if I have questions about registering for classes?

Note: If you are an incoming freshman for the Fall semester, you must contact an academic advisor to make changes to your schedule. 

If you have questions about what classes you need to take, please contact your academic advisor at advising.kent.edu.

For questions about how to register for classes please visit the Office of the University Registrar’s website at http://www.kent.edu/registrar/how-register

Classes may be taken at any combination of campuses. Please see the Bursar’s website(http://www.kent.edu/bursar) for information regarding tuition and fees.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37940
Thu 8/31/17 3:34 PM
Wed 7/14/21 10:39 AM