Whom should I contact for questions about on-campus housing, including room and roommate information?

NOTE:  If your FlashLine account was just created today, you must wait until tomorrow to be able to log into the Housing database. 

If you have any questions about the housing assignment, please contact us at: 330-672-7021 or send an email to housing@kent.edu.

If you need additional information, please contact Residence Services at 330-672-7000, or visit the Residence Services Web site at http://www.kent.edu/housing.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37944
Thu 8/31/17 3:34 PM
Wed 7/14/21 10:43 AM