I lost my residence hall room key on the Kent Campus. What should I do?

There is not a centralized location on campus to look for lost items. If you know where you may have lost the key, you can check in that building to see if it has been returned. Lost and found locations are also located in the Kent Student Center and at the Police Department.

To receive a temporary keycard for immediate access to your room, as well as to request a new permanent keycard, please visit your respective area desk. For after hours support, please contact the phone number for your area desk. After choosing the option for your dorm room, you will be transferred to the RA on duty.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 37991
Thu 8/31/17 3:36 PM
Tue 9/28/21 8:53 AM