How can I change my meal plan?

You can change your meal plan through the second Friday of the semester by contacting the FLASHcard office at 330-672-2273.

If you would like to check the balance of your meal plan, please CLICK HERE to visit the FLASHcard website and click "Account Balance".

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 38031
Thu 8/31/17 3:37 PM
Mon 7/12/21 10:28 AM