Who do I contact if I need assistance with an IDC?

An IDC is an Interdepartment Charge Transfer. If you need to know the status of or have questions about an IDC, please contact the Controller's Office at 330-672-2392 for assistance.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 38085
Thu 8/31/17 3:39 PM
Wed 7/14/21 10:52 AM