I am a student that has a complaint about an instructor or other academic matter (such as a grade). Who can I talk to about resolving my issue?

The Administrative Policy and Procedure for Student Academic Complaints can be viewed at www.kent.edu/policyreg/administrative-policy-and-procedure-student-academic-complaints

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 38109
Thu 8/31/17 3:39 PM
Fri 7/16/21 9:02 AM