File Shares Access


The university provides networked-based drives for departmental file shares and personal home drives for user files. You may know these as your "H:" or "S:" drive depending on your department. Use this service to request access to files or folders on a file share.

How to Request or Access This Service

Click the "Request Service" button above.

Technical Support

If you are experiencing issues related to this service, please submit a support request ticket at or call the Help Desk at 330-672-4357.


There is no cost associated with this service.

Who May Request This Service

Faculty (Full-Time), Faculty (Part-Time), Staff